We are pleased to present our weekly progress report on Testnet V2.0. Our team has made noteworthy and consistent advancements in the development of the protocol. As part of our meticulous approach, we have commenced individual protocol component testing to ensure robustness and reliability.
We remain committed to sharing further updates with our stakeholders as we continue our journey to build a cutting-edge Stablecoin protocol on Cardano. Thank you for your continued interest in our work.
1. Borrowing service (off-chain & on-chain)
- Сompleted endpoint for deposit collateral (offchain).
- Сompleted borrow endpoint.
Currently working repay debt endpoint.
2. Management service
— Added initProtocol and startProtocol endpoints.
— Finished startAllServices endpoint and successfully tested in testnet.
3. Individual receipt service
- Added functions required for rewards calculation.
- Completed calculation for receipts.
Currently working on DepositAusd endpoint.
4. Liquidation service & StabilityPool Service
- Made offchain structures for Liquidation and StabilityPool.
5. Common tasks
- Finished getVaultInfo, getSystemInfo and getWalletInfo endpoints and successfully tested in tesnet.
- Completed calculations for CTL, allow to borrow, allow to withdraw fields.
6. Front-end. Light wallets version
- Connected getVaultInfo and getSystemInfo.
7. Simple Oracle
- Added offchain structures for Oracle.
- Finished initOracleFeed endpoint offchain.