We are delighted to provide you with our latest weekly progress report on Testnet V2.0. Our team has made significant strides in the development of the protocol, which we are proud to share with you.
As part of our rigorous approach to development, we have embarked on individual protocol component testing. We are pleased to announce that we have successfully completed testing of the Borrowing and Individual Receipt services. We are thrilled to inform you that these services can now be used with browser/light wallets.
In the upcoming week, our team plans to roll out these changes in the current testnet. This will provide the community with an opportunity to experience the wallet integration capabilities of the Adadao protocol in the final version of the Testnet V2.0 launch.
We remain committed to sharing further updates with our stakeholders as we continue our journey to build a cutting-edge Stablecoin protocol on Cardano. Thank you for your continued interest in our work.
1. Individual receipt service
- Completed calculations for receipt services.
- Completed GetReceiptInfo endpoint.
- Finished ReceiveRewards endpoints and successfully tested in testnet.
- Completed ReceiveFunds onchain.
2. Simple oracle
- Added oracle validator to pab.
- Added update oracle endpoint to offchain.
- Failed to integrate PAB with Plutarch validator.
3. Common tasks
- Finished script parser.
- Updated testnet on staging server.
- Added config to PAB, Postman requests to for code testing.
- Researched cli and server tools in purescript, tried to make server in purescript.
- Made CLI command for startAllServices, have error in HTTP client, need to debug.
Currently working on debugging and fixing startAllServices to work with CLI and KeyWallet.
4. Front-end Light wallets version
— Added wallet decline logic.
— Connected getReceiptInfo.
— Fixed Receipt layout.
— Connected receiveRewards endpoint.
5. Management service
- Connected key wallet to management offchain.