Are you ready for the ultimate DeFi experience? The Adadao testnet is here, and we’re inviting you to join us in our most exciting campaign yet.
The Adadao testnet is a groundbreaking protocol that promises to revolutionize the DeFi industry. And now, we’re giving you the opportunity to experience it firsthand and showcase your knowledge, creativity, and passion for the industry.
We’re inviting everyone in the crypto community to participate in our special video campaign.
Here’s how it works:
- Test the Adadao testnet and experience the platform firsthand.
- Record a video of your experience, highlighting the key features and benefits of the platform.
- Share your video on Twitter using the hashtag #AdadaoTestnetChallenge, and make sure to tag us to ensure we don’t miss it.
- Keep following us for the latest news and developments, and help us to build a more transparent and community-driven future for DeFi.
- Campaign duration is 10 days and winners will be announced on 6th March 2023.
- The best videos will be featured on our social media channels, and we’ll also be giving away 20k $ADAO tokens to five lucky participants with most creative videos.
We’re looking for creative, unbiased, and informative coverage of the Adadao testnet. This is your chance to be a part of an exciting new platform that will change the face of DeFi forever in Cardano ecosystem.
We believe in building a more transparent and community-driven future for the DeFi industry, and this campaign is our way of inviting you to be a part of that journey. We want to hear your voice, see your perspective, and learn from your experience.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Adadao testnet video campaign today, and unleash your inner crypto star. Let’s make DeFi history together!
You can find Adadao testnet details in this medium article.
ADADAO ($ADAO) is a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol on the Cardano blockchain that enables the creation of fully collateralized Stablecoins, utilizing Native Cardano Assets. ADADAO operates as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO). The protocol features a unique design, incorporating the following key attributes:
- It is interest-free. Once the user pays a one-time fee for protocol usage, they may keep the loan as long as the collateral is maintained.
- Liquidations are processed through the stability pool, a collection of AUSD Stablecoins staked by users to facilitate liquidations at a fixed price. The penalty from liquidation is proportionally distributed to the stakers.
What problems does ADADAO solve?
To date, there are no on-chain collateralized Stablecoins on the Cardano blockchain. Moreover, current protocols on other blockchains require users to pay high interest rates on borrowed assets, resulting in substantial risks in leveraging. The liquidation process is often unclear and involves an internal auction mechanism, which obligates protocols to initiate liquidation at a higher liquidation ratio to compensate for the uncertainty in realizable value.
ADADAO Official Socials
To find out more about the project and keep up with its latest developments, follow their official channels.